OLD BEND NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION Board meeting AGENDA
February 11, 2020 7-8:30PM
Deschutes Historical Museum- Library (129 NW Idaho Ave)
Optional but interesting pre meeting at 6:00 pm with Anne Goldner at Deschutes Historic Society across Wall street from Amity School. Use a southern door. She will explore cooperation between the historical society and our neighborhood.
- Introductions, Chris Piper, and Bend Parks representative to hear of planned Developments in Drake Park. Needed new trails connecting north to McKay park, increased riparian plantings and a second boat launching sand beach seem to be under consideration but are unclear because of vague descriptions. (Mark W.)
- Review [brief] of ODOT plans for central parkway. (Chris F.)
- Bend Transportation Plan and upcoming $190M bond proposal before the May Electorate. Open House to come on Feb 13, 10:00am at old liberty theater on Wall Street. Also Core area Open House February 20th 5-7 p.m, Trinity Episcopal Church- Brooks Hall. (Richard, Chris Piper)
- History of Old Bend Neighborhood. (Ward, Anne Goldner)
- Report from Neighborhood Leadership Assoc. (Chris F.)
- Next meeting of OBNA board March 10, Historical Society Museum.